What makes the PicoSure Focus Lens Array so special?
Unlike traditional lasers that use photothermal action (heat), PicoSure’s ultra-short pulse create an intense photomechanical impact (known as PressureWaveTM). This creates shockwaves in the dermis which induces the production of new crisp collagen and elastin with no damage to the skin.
The Focus Lens Array treatment is quick and gentle, with only 10% of the skin being treated at the high energy Picosecond focus level during each pulse. The remaining 90% of surrounding tissue is treated with a lower-fluence for a gentler background effect. This allows a deeper penetration to the dermis area under the skin, promoting new collagen and elastin growth while also stimulating a non-traumatic tissue healing response (which also has the effect of softening the tissue from acne scars and stretch marks).
What does this all mean for you? – Younger looking skin in just minutes!
Why choose PicoSure Focus Lens Array over other skin rejuvenation treatments?
The award-winning Focus Lens Array has the following benefits:
- Treats uneven skin tones, fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentations, freckles, sun damaged skin, acne scare and stretch marks
- Quicker results-visible after just 1 treatment
- Minimal downtown-skin only appears red for a few hours
- No side effects associated with surgical face lifts
- Much quicker treatments, usually between 10 and 30 minutes depending on the size of the area
- Less treatments required
- FDA approved
For best results, we typically recommend a series of 3-5 treatments 2-4 weeks apart. The PicoSure Focus Lens Array is safe for all skin types and can be used on the hands, legs, arms, chest, face and neck.